Saturday, April 12, 2008

My week

Hola! Well, this week has been fairly busy.. On Monday we celebrated my cousin's and uncle's birthday. Tuesday and Wednesday was just school, but on Thursday we woke early in the morning and traveled to a university where a friend is attending to see her senior recital, a requirement as a vocal performance major. While at the university we took a campus tour, which much to our surprise was actually an official scheduled out day for me, including a meeting to discuss my future with the Admissions Director... pretty crazy because it's weird to think that college is just around the corner. It was nice though, and it is a great university.

Today we signed up for several classes at a local home school co-op... I'll be taking biology, writing, world history and literature, a separate math course, (I will do geometry, Chinese and Latin at home) and a study skills/SAT reading and prep class. I'm excited! On top of having a new sibling, I'll be pretty busy with school, but that's how 10th grade is supposed to be, right?



So, that was my week.. Hope that you had a great one!

1 comment:

Emily said...

NO WAY! You CAN'T be in 10th grade next year! Its just not possible! Ok, trying to get over that shock...and enjoying your blog!! Its so fun to be able to check in on you whenever my crew allows it ;-)